Contact Me

If you’d like to check out either of my commercial sites they can be found at

SockMonkeyFun.com

or

SockMonkey.net

Subscribe to Sock Monkey Fun.net by Email

You can also follow me on twitter at

24 Comments »

• lily says:

Hello, my name is lily im 10 years old and
    i live with my mom, dad, and older sister london
    i have a sock monkey named Watermellon and he is in
    need of an adopted older sister he’s always wanted
    a sister if my mother says i can i would
    like to buy one for him.He says he would like a sister
    thats kind of a tom boy and
    is realy playful and active but also very beutiful, he would
    like her colors to be green and purple if u can make
    that for me i will be very greatful and i still need to
    ask my mother

ThankYou
    ps pleas email me back! :)

• Nancy says:

Your sock monkey’s are adorable. I was watching little people big world on tv. On vacation they went into a shop and were able to adopt a sock monkey. so here I am trying to find a very special one for my grandaughter. I would like to know how I go about this I was looking at some of yours and they are so GREAT. I have never seen any like the ones you have. I really love the striped ones. Please let me know if there is maybe a catalog or just how I would go about getting one or more of yours. Thank you so much Nancy Wilson

• ed miller says:

Can I buy a outdoor sock monkey in red?

• Tamara says:

Howdy Ed,

I have these little guys available for order at http://www.SockMonkey.net . I have had to close the Monkey shop until August 2009 but I should have some new designs available then.

TamarareCAPTCHA WP Error:incorrect-captcha-sol

• I was wondering if I could buy the girl and boy outside sock monkeys I would name the boy Socko and the girl Socky they would be twins please email me the price and I would also like to buy some customized clothes for them I would like a striped sky blue hat and a red striped hat and I would like glasses for them both please reply :]

• Paris says:

I would like to know how long does it take for a kit to arrive?I would also like a sock monkey dress that is burgandy with a white ribbion bow at the waist with heart buttons on it.p.s Im crazy for sock monkey’s!you ant get me to stop talking about myn!

• Paris says:

I would like to know how long does it take for a kit to arrive?I would also like a sock monkey dress that is burgandy with a white ribbion bow at the waist with heart buttons on it.p.s Im crazy for sock monkey’s!you cant get me to stop talking about myn!

• Tamara says:

Hi Paris,
    We ship at least twice a week normally and almost everyday at this time of the year. I use USPS Priority Shipping for Normal and Pre-Sewn kits- they arrive in 3-4 days.
    Sock Monkeys are great! I talk about them all the time too! :)

• maya says:

i am 10 yr old and would LOVE a sock monkey please e-mail me about how i can get one of your monkey so please cotant me!?

• Allison says:

I am 11 and was wondering if i could get a dicount if i could buy just the green outoor outfit for my Schylling sock Monkey, George. anywhere from $5 to $20 would be okay dokay artichokay. email me back at llisonurthy@gmail.com. Thanks!
    Allison

• denise says:

I want to buy a bride and groom sock monkey set for a wedding in May. Do you sell them?

• Cathy Kissling says:

I’m looking for a sock monkey made of pink striped socks. I have a picture if you email me.

• cathleen fenstermacher says:

Do you have wholesale accounts?

Cathleen
    C2 Design, LLC

• jenny says:

is it possible to order a sock monkey from you … I love the
    one that is green and blue with grey scarf.
    jenny

• taylin fox says:

hi i’m taylin, i’m 11 years old and I love playing soccer.I would love a soccer sock monkey to add to my collection. My parents are wondering how much money will it cost? I would send a picture of my jersey to you.

• Brandy says:

Hi there. I was just wondering if you do in fact take orders for your sock monkeys and how much they would cost. They are TOO cute! I love the ones with “attitude”. would love to hear back from you.

• Brandy says:

I was wondering if you take orders for your monkeys and how much those would cost? I love the ones with “attitude”.

• Jacqueline says:

Hi Tamara,
    I really want a sock monkey as a little travelling companion.
    I want to name him Pablo and would like him to have a Poncho and a hat like this: http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/c0/f/AAAAAmfLRLUAAAAAAMD9Lw.jpg
    I want to know how much would that cost.

Thanks. :)

• Rachel Foley says:

Hi, I was wondering if you could make me a sock monkey with: Blonde yarn hair down to its thighs, and a Lime Green vest.I am wondering how much that would cost, Please reply.

– Thanks

P.S.- I CAN ONLY PAY BY CASH!

• Rachel Foley says:

My mom said she would pay so any payment type is fine, and due to sercomstances I have been able to Make a larger order: tall like the soccer player and same hair but 3″ longer, wearing a white t-shirt with lime vest over , and matching removable yarn hat,plus a pair of black soccer shorts.

-thanks

• Amy says:

Hi, your sock monkeys are great! I’d really like a batman costume for a standard 20″ sock monkey I just bought. Just wondering what the cost would be and how long it would take to make. Thanks.

• corrine says:

hey yall! i am 13 years old and its almost christmas! yay! my mom is in LOVE with sock monkeys, but has never gotten one for xmas. i was wondering the price for the cute lime monkey. she liked that one the best. please contact me!i was also wondering how long it takes for the monkey to get here!

btw.YOUR MONKEYS ARE AWESOME!!!!! love,
    corrine!

• Miranda says:

I just LOVE your sock monkey and their outfits I was wondering if you would make me a sock monkey its ok if you don’t but i love your style :) pleez type back – Miranda

• Elise says:

Hi! I was wondering how I can order the sock monkey you posted that was “Parisien” with her purple beret and dress. Thank you so much!